Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fatigue doesn't lend itself to a sane life

There I am at the top of this blog with a wide and happy smile on my face. But, the truth is, I've taken time away from my blog because I have been dealing with fatigue, the MS kind, something that has dogged me from the days I had my first symptom. The fatigue comes and goes, and when I'm in the middle of a bout, I have trouble rising up out of my lethargy. 

You probably already know I have multiple sclerosis and have dealt with it for over thirty years. MS fatigue isn't just about being tired. Words escape my ability to describe it. I'm an active,  creative person. But when I'm dealing with fatigue, it grabs me and won't let go, or so it seems when I'm in the midst of it. 

My reason tells me that this will pass and I have to just wait it out. So be patient, rest, eat right. But I can't wait to begin this blog again. When I first started this series, I told you that we'd cover many topics together. So let's do it. Let me know how you're doing. Send me a recipe or two that is healthy and easy to make. Let me know how you're getting exercise in your life. We'll do this together!

I'm eager to give you a recipe during these cold days and I promise I'll do it soon. Very soon.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, Ann - You know it will pass, but when you're in the throes of it, it seems impossible. But things will get better and you'll be back to blogging before you know it. Here's an easy recipe that's apropos for the Thanksgiving holiday: http://ciaochowlinda.blogspot.com/2012/11/cranberry-squares.html

    ReplyDelete

Comment: